Many people have fragile skin; it could be as the result of taking certain medications, old age or even excessively consuming foods that contain blood thinners such as garlic. If your arms bruise easily you may want to consider investing in arm protectors. These are special sleeves that are worn all the way from the wrist past the elbow to keep arms safe from injuries and bruises. Here is what you should take into account before you make your purchase:
• Make sure that the arm protectors are made out of fabric that is kind to the skin. Some are able to protect the arms, but at the same time they chafe if they are not used with lotion. Shop around and see what users have to see about different brands.
• If you need arm protectors because you do particularly rough work you should make sure that they are made out of tough material that can withstand abuse while protecting your arms. There are some that are made out of Kevlar and they can protect you from even the sharpest objects.
• Make sure to compare prices before you buy – there are some brands that are sold at very high prices but they don’t necessarily offer any additional protection. Compare a few brands and look into user feedback to see brands that offer value for money.
• Make sure that you invest in arm protectors that are made out of breathable fabric – if they make your arms sweat they will become uncomfortable and you will want to take them off.
• Lastly, make sure that they have the right amount of elastic – too little and they will keep sliding off and too much and they will be too tight.
Try arm protectors from Independence, one of the best vendors in the UK. They are made out of Kevlar and will keep your arms safe from all sorts of injuries. Find out more on https://www.independence.ltd.uk/thin-skin-protection-socks.